A duplicate purchase can happen if you accidentally press the 'Buy Deal Now' button twice, or if you have purchased a product that you had previously purchased in an earlier bundle or accidentally purchased the same product again. Please contact our Customer Support Team if this has happened and we would love to help :)
Articles in this section
- My card has been declined
- I have paid through PayPal but my items are not in my account?
- I have raised a dispute with Paypal and can no longer access my items
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I have made a duplicate purchase
- I have been charged an additional transaction fee, what is this?
- Why can't I find the Canary Islands from the dropdown list of countries?
- I am not happy with my purchase- can I get a refund?