You are unable to copyright or trademark the work you create using Design Cuts resources as the ownership of the items belong solely to the original designer. When you purchase an item from Design Cuts, you are agreeing to a non- exclusive and non transferable licence which does not allow for copyrighting or trademarking.
Articles in this section
- What is a Single User Licence?
- Can I copyright my end design?
- Why is there a cap on your licence?
- What is a wider, original design?
- What does 'presentational use only' mean on some of the graphics on your website?
- Can I sell my designs using your resources on Print On Demand websites?
- What happens if I exceed your revenue cap?
- I need a Team License
- What kind of license do your resources come with?