You are unable to copyright or trademark the work you create using Design Cuts resources as the ownership of the items belong solely to the original designer. When you purchase an item from Design Cuts, you are agreeing to a non- exclusive and non transferable licence which does not allow for copyrighting or trademarking.
Articles in this section
- Installing Procreate Brushes to your iPad
- Where can I register to be a supplier?
- Can I copyright my end design?
- How can I sell my resources on designcuts.com?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is a wider, original design?
- My Bundle won't download!
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I sell my designs using your resources on Print On Demand websites?
- How do I download my purchase?