You are unable to copyright or trademark the work you create using Design Cuts resources as the ownership of the items belong solely to the original designer. When you purchase an item from Design Cuts, you are agreeing to a non- exclusive and non transferable licence which does not allow for copyrighting or trademarking.
Articles in this section
- How To Install Procreate Brushes to your iPad
- How can I sell my resources on designcuts.com?
- How do I download my purchase?
- I missed a webinar/community hangout, can I still watch it?
- Can I sell my designs using your resources on Print On Demand websites?
- How do I install my fonts?
- What is a wider, original design?
- My Bundle won't download!
- Where can I register to be a supplier?
- Can I copyright my end design?