There are some restrictions with preview images, but these are to protect your work and our wider community. Here’s a handy set of guidelines to adhere to with your product’s preview graphics:
- Please only use high quality, high resolution .JPG images for your previews (minimum width 940px wide)
- Imagery should not contain language or visuals that are: obscene, politically/religiously charged, violent, sexual or otherwise potentially offensive to the wider community.
- No pricing on any images- as per your contract, pricing is subject to change if your product is involved in a sale/ event
- No copyrighted imagery (e.g.: featuring copyrighted brands/companies/trademarks inappropriately)
- No images that say ‘Click and Scroll’ (this is not functionality used on our website, so confuses people)
- No images listing other design companies/ competitors
- No images listing licensing/ distribution terms (these are covered by our license)
Please note: any imagery that contains any of the listed restrictions will not be able to be used on your product page and this may impact on your product release date.
If you have any further questions though, please contact our Product Team and they will be happy to help!