When we refer to a 'One Time Client', this essentially means that each design must be an original bespoke design for your client, rather than designs or templates that would be sold 'en-masse'.
Articles in this section
- What is a Single User Licence?
- What is meant by a 'flattened end design'?
- What is a One Time Client?
- Can I create digital papers or clipart for sale?
- Can I create cutting files for sale?
- Can I use fonts to create a website for a client?
- Can I use pattern files as is, for items for sale?
- Can I use my DC resources to create patterns for sale?
- How many devices can I download and use my resources on?
- Can I use Scrapbooking resources commercially?